This technique can be used as a transition skill in combination with the standing choke drill in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Grappling and Mixed Martial Arts.
This assumes that you, the victim, are lying on your back.
1. With outside hand, pluck out hand to release immediate danger
2. Place inside hand on hip or face or strike to throat
3. Hip escape out and place inside knee to chest
4. With outside hand, grab shoulder on outside and pull into body
5. With inside leg, pass out and around the neck, driving foot to ground
6. With person now on their back, use wrapping leg to stomp face
7. Technical lift off the face and escape.
Elite Training Center
1628 South Pacific Coast Highway,
Redondo Beach, CA 90277